- Fully parametric 3D model allowing easy modifications at any design stage
- Interactive, geometric definition of tendons in 3D
- Easy construction sequence definition
- Automatic generation of the analytical model from the geometric model
- Static calculation derived from the construction sequence definition
- Superimposed dead loads directly derived from the geometrical model
- Schematic, flowchart-like input of the superposition of load cases
- New features coming in Version 2020-1
About the speakers:
Gregor Štrekelj, MSc, Senior Consultant and Product Manager – Bridge Engineering, ALLPLAN Infrastructure GmbH
Gregor Štrekelj is an experienced Structural Bridge Engineer and Product Manager of Allplan Bridge at Allplan Infrastructure GmbH, located in Graz. He finished his Masters at the Technical University in Maribor, Slovenia, where he specialized in Bridge Engineering. He started his professional career as a Support Engineer and Consultant for Bridge Engineering. As a next professional step he gained experience as a Product Manager. As a Consulting Structural Engineer he was involved in several international projects.
His passion for Bridges is reflected in the Allplan Bridge product, which is an innovative product in the field of bridge engineering, accepted by engineers worldwide.
Jan Osterž, MSc, Technical Consultant – Bridge Engineering, ALLPLAN Infrastructure GmbH
Jan Osterz is a Structural Bridge Engineer and Technical Consultant for bridges at ALLPLAN Infrastructure GmbH, located in Graz. He finished his Master at the Technical University in Maribor, Slovenia, where he specialized in Bridge Engineering. He started his professional career as a structural engineer, where he was responsible for static and dynamic analysis and visual programming in bridge engineering. As the next professional step, he joined ALLPLAN Infrastructure GmbH in 2018 as a Technical Consultant for Allplan Bridge.
To view this recorded webinar, simply fill out the form and click the 'View Now' button.
Title: BIM Innovation for the Bridge Industry of Allplan Bridge Solution 2020
Category: Allplan Bridge