BIM Management Guide
The BIM Management Guide is the BIM guide for decision-makers in the construction industry. It provides clear and concise answers to the most important questions about the application and introduction of the BIM working method.
- Reasons for the introduction of BIM
- Rules and approaches to introducing BIM
- BIM-based cooperation across different disciplines
- Importance of BIM in the company and in the project
- Support from ALLPLAN for BIM projects
In order to receive the BIM Management Guide, simply fill out the (adjacent) form. You will then immediately receive the PDF of the BIM Management Guide.