BIM Project Guide
The BIM Project Guide deals in detail with the implementation and optimum use of the BIM working method within a project. At this level, BIM loses its theoretical weight and it shows how the working method is implemented within a real project.
The BIM Project Guide provides in-depth advice on implementing and making the best use of the BIM working method within a project. At the project level, BIM is no longer just a theory and the guide shows how the working method is implemented within a real project.
- Gradual project development with BIM
- Goals and uses of BIM within a project
- Adapting the BIM working method to the project size (little BIM, big BIM)
- Framework parameters and the project execution plan
- Project data exchange, data quality, and data control
- Collaboration, role assignment, and responsibilities
In order to receive the BIM Project Guide, simply fill out the (adjacent) form. You will then immediately receive the PDF of the BIM Project Guide.