Whitepaper: Making BIM work better with processes, data, and tools
This whitepaper introduces the fundamental concept of the Common Data Environment (CDE) – a data management tool in which all information pertaining to a construction project is brought together.
It will describe the BIM Integration Framework, a software solution which links together a range of BIM-enabled software products for stakeholders from various disciplines.
Register to download the whitepaper to learn:
- BIM-based collaboration processes
- The common data environment
- The BIM Integration Framework
- The CDE: Allplan Bimplus
- Proof of concept - Implementation of the BIF
- Not without Excel - Connection of non-BIM-enabled products