This is how parametric design helps to increase your productivity
The construction industry has changed greatly in the last 20 years. The decisive driver of innovation, like in many other industries, is digitization. Even if there is less dynamism in the construction industry than in other manufacturing industries, the digital change is still continuous, profound and of great economic importance.
During the initial phase, the introduction of CAD tools was comprehensively completed in a short period of time. The objective in the 1980s, however, was fundamentally different compared to today. In the construction industry, people understood “digitization” as the substitution of analog tools with digital tools. CAD tools have made designing much more efficient, but they have only slightly changed the fundamental process.
Today, the challenge in digitization is to integrate everyone involved in the design into a holistic digital process that also includes construction, so that the new possibilities of the computer can be fully utilized. Traditional job profiles, design processes and perhaps also the building itself change in the process.
- Fields of application for parametrics
- Why parametric planning increases efficiency in everyday planning
- Added value through parametric design
- Parametric design in practical use
- Parametrics in the field of tension of past and present
- Increasing possibilities with visual scripting
- Planer as co-developer of algorithms
- Parametric bridge design
- From eccentric lighthouse projetcs to broad applications
To receive the whitepaper, simply fill out the (adjacent) form. You will then immediately receive the white paper "This is how parametric design helps to increase your productivity" as a PDF file.