Improving Quality and Cost Control with Model-Based Precast Engineering
As good engineers, drafters, and workers in precast construction become harder to find, it’s more important than ever to automate and perfect your processes. With a model-based workflow for concept design, engineering, and detailing, commercial precasters can save time, increase accuracy, and reduce costs across the entire project from initial bid to production.
In this webinar, technical experts from Allplan will walk you through a production-ready, model-based design and ticketing workflow that’s easy for your CAD-trained engineers and drafters to learn. Explore challenges and tips for successfully implementing 3D models into your workflows.
- Create accurate estimates and win more business
- Use preliminary estimation models to save time on engineering design and detailing
- Quickly create accurate, high-quality BoM and tickets
- Easily manage changes from project owners and internal teams
- Get better details earlier to facilitate leaner purchasing and production planning
- Reduce reliance on outside providers and take control of timelines and production
About the speakers: