Keys to Success in Digital Delivery: Panel Discussion with Pennoni, Delaware DOT, and ALLPLAN
Join panelists from Pennoni, the Delaware Department of Transportation, and ALLPLAN BIM software as they discuss a recent success in digital delivery. They’ll take a deep dive into Pennoni’s experience at the forefront of digital delivery, discuss how Allplan helped both Pennoni and the Delaware DOT implement BIM processes in their recent project, and take a broader look at the current state of the industry.
Drawing from their recent project success, the panelists will walk you through their experience, sharing both their challenges and triumphs. Learn how to achieve successful project completion, develop workflows for future projects, and drive collaboration between consultant, project owner, and vendor to pave the way for wider BIM adoption and digital delivery workflows.
- Pennoni’s experience in delivering a project in both digital and CAD formats
- DelDOT’s experience managing both the design and the technology exploration aspects of this project
- Risks and opportunities for consultants in adopting the sort of BIM-based design workflows used here
- Challenges and shortcomings in the state of practice to-date
- Planned future efforts to improve software and practice
About the speakers: